HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace {EE}Mike in Boston. We love you and you will never be forgotten.

15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{EE}chEmicalbuRn
Admin
{EE}chEmicalbuRn

Number of posts : 2470
Registration date : 2007-09-30

15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3 Empty
PostSubject: 15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3   15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 19:59

Holy Shit!

Number of posts : 1503
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3   15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 11:44

Looks pretty good. I hope that the player doesnt have to hunt and peck through every trash can, random box and cubby in buildings to scrounge enough loot to play the game. I have come to hate that kind of gameplay. Friggin' Easter egg hunts drive me batty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{EE}chEmicalbuRn
Admin
{EE}chEmicalbuRn

Number of posts : 2470
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: 15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3   15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 20:14

Garrett wrote:
Looks pretty good. I hope that the player doesnt have to hunt and peck through every trash can, random box and cubby in buildings to scrounge enough loot to play the game. I have come to hate that kind of gameplay. Friggin' Easter egg hunts drive me batty.

i thought the second bioshock was way too over populated with loot. it got to the point where you couldnt even play because of all the loot in each room.

Holy Shit!

Number of posts : 1503
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3   15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 20:46

Hmm! I didn't play the second Bioshock game, so I wouldn't know. This new version does look good though. And a little more wide open vs the too tight confines of that underwater city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3   15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15 minute bioshock infinite gameplay demo from e3
Page 1 of 1